About Bungee Jumping in Shivpuri:
Is your mind ready to be blown away? Well, now is your chance. Come and experience a new adventure of Bungee Jumping in Shivpuri. The adventure town Shivpuri offers a 360-degree bungee jumping experience in which you feel the maximum thrill and excitement. The setup is built in old Himalayan bungee style, and the platform’s height allows you a 3-second free fall post jumping. With Zipline, river rafting, giant swing, and now Shivpuri bungee jumping, Rishikesh have an end list of adventures to enjoy. So what are you waiting for? Book you bungee slots now.
- Location – Himalayan Bungee, Shivpuri – 249192
- Height – 120 meter (India’s Highest)
- Age Criteria – 15 – 45 Years
- Best Time – March to June
Bungee Jumping in Shivpuri Prices -
|Shivpuri bungee packages||Cost (Inr)||Duration|
|Shivpuri Bungee Jumping||3840 / person||1 hour|
|Bungee Jumping + Camping||5500 / person||1 night|
|Bungee + 16 km Rafting + Camping||6980 / person||2 days|
- 1 Bungee Jumping session from 120 m height
- Safety gears
- Expert crew & trainer
- Anything not mentioned above
How to Reach Bungee Location in Shivpuri?
The bungee location is Himalayan Bungee on Badrinath Highway Shivpuri, 249192. By following below modes of transport, one can easily reach shivpuri bungee spot.
By air: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun, is the nearest airport to Rishikesh. If you plan to travel to Rishikesh by air, you will first travel to Jolly Grant Airport. It is located just at a distance of 20km from Rishikesh. You can hire any regular taxi or bus service from the airport to reach Rishikesh.
By Bus: Rishikesh ISBT is the main bus stop in Rishikesh.
Travelling by bus is the most convenient and affordable way to travel to Rishikesh. The city is connected around the country with a good bus network. You can book any government or private bus service from your place to Rishikesh.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Yognagri Rishikesh. It is at a distance of around 5 km from Rishikesh city center. Also, if you do not get any direct train to Rishikesh, then you have to take a train to Haridwar first and then travel by bus(45 minutes) or by taxi (30 minutes) to reach Rishikesh finally.
Once you arrive in Rishikesh, you have two options to reach the bungee jumping spot in Shivpuri. Either hire a cab or rent a scooty or bike at your convenience.
Things to know:
Himalayan Bungee is a newly opened and highest bungee jumping in Shivpuri and India. Before indulging in this extreme adventure, you should consider a few things mentioned below.
- Research about the sport properly before booking Bungee Jumping.
- Check the age and weight limitations before planning to participate in this adventurous activity.
- You will jump off from a height of 101 metres in Bungee Jumping at Shivpuri. It is India's highest bungee jump.
- Avoid the monsoon season to perform this activity.
- For the best Bungee Jumping experience, opt for a package suiting your preference.
- Always follow the guidelines of trainers while performing this adventurous activity.
- Wear comfortable clothes for Bungee Jumping, and avoid outfits like sarees.
- If you have any heart condition, DO NOT participate in this activity.
- Always opt for adventure packages to get the best price.
- The activity would require 1-1.5 hr time.
- 9:30 am to 5:30 pm is the time for Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh.
- Avoid eating before going for your bungee jump.
- Avoid carrying your valuable items, such as mobile phones, etc., with you for your jump.
- DO NOT go bungee jumping if you have any medical conditions like high blood pressure, asthma, back pain, neck injury, or if you are pregnant, etc.
Safety Guidelines for Shivpuri Bungee Jumping:
- The bungee platform is designed and built by experts from New Zealand.
- You will be provided with adequate safety equipment which will ensure your proper safety during the bungee jump.
- The whole activity is performed under the guidance of experienced and trained professionals.
- You will be tied with the rope according to your weight.
- Your chest and ankle would be properly tied with the safety rope.
- You will be guided properly by the trainers before your jump.
- The Bungee Jumping platform in Shivpuri is considered one of the safest in the country.
- Do not stress over the height, have faith in experts, and take that plunge.
- Only let your guide know about your medical illness (if any) beforehand.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.
FAQs about Shivpuri Bungee Jumping:
Yes, Bungee Jumping is considered very safe in Shivpuri, Rishikesh. You will be performing your bungee jump under the supervision of experts and a well-trained bungee crew. They would ensure your complete safety. Also, you will be provided with proper safety equipment throughout the bungee activity.
The average cost of Shivpuri bungee jumping is 4800 rupees per person. This price includes a 1-time bungee jump from a height of 120 meters above the ground.
If you are willing to perform the exciting and thrilling sport of Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh, you need to fit the given criteria of Age and Weight limitations.
15 years is the minimum age to participate in Himalayan bungee jumping.
And you should weigh between 35-110 kgs to be eligible to perform in this exciting adventure.
Bungee Jumping is operational from October till June every year. The months between March to June are best to enjoy Bungee jumping in Shivpuri, as the ideal weather and acess to other adventure sports in Rishikesh, make you journey more fulfilling.
The process of Bungee Jumping does not take much time. 1 to 1.5 hours is the average time to enjoy this exciting adventure. It is always advised to reach the Bungee Jumping location before or on time. This would ensure you will go through a hassle-free and comfortable bungee experience.
9:30 am – 5:30 pm is the operational timings of Himalayan bungee in Shivpuri. You have to pre-book for this adventure sport. The time allotted to you would be under this bracket only. As the sun sets by 5-6 in the evening, bungee jumping is not performed after 5:30 pm for safety reasons.
Yes, there is a parking facility available at the bungee jumping location. But there are very limited and few parking spots which you can have access to in the Bungee Jumping Spot. You can avail of the parking spots on a first-come, first-take basis.
Shivpuri is a hub of adventurous activities in Rishikesh. You can participate in many other adventurous activities other than Bungee Jumping. River Rafting, Ganga zipline adventure, reverse bungee jumping, and Go karting are some of the adventures you can participate in Shivpuri.
101 metres is the height you will jump off while performing this exciting sport of Bungee Jumping in Shivpuri, Rishikesh. This 331 feet height will ensure a guaranteed adrenaline rush through your body.
Photos and videos are available at an extra charge of 700 rupees per person. You’ll get high quality video of your jump in this price.