About Giant Swing in Shivpuri :
Rishikesh is the adventure capital of India, where you can participate in various adventurous activities. Giant Swing in Shivpuri is an enthralling activity that ensures a quick adrenaline rush through the body. In Giant Swing Shivpuri, you’ll be swinging at the height of 55 meters and get to see beautiful glimpses of the holy Ganga River and Shivpuri Village. It is one of the most popular and loved adventure activities amongst adventure enthusiasts. And March to June is the best time for participating in the activity.
Giant Swing in Shivpuri Prices -
|Shivpuri Giant packages||Cost (Inr)|
|Single||Rs. 1500 / person|
|Double Sitting||Rs. 1250 / person|
|Triple Sitting||Rs. 1000 / person|
- Giant Swing
- Safety gears
- Expert crew & trainer
- Anything not mentioned above
How to Reach Giant Swing Location in Shivpuri?
Operated by The Shivpuri Thrill Factory, Giant Swing in Shivpuri is located 16 km from Rishikesh near the Shivpuri petrol pump.
Here are the three best ways to reach Shivpuri Giant Swing.
By Air: The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport, located just 37 km from Shivpuri Rishikesh. You can book a direct taxi from Airport to Shivpuri to reach the activity places.
By Rail: Located at a distance of 40 km, Rishikesh Yog Nagri Railway Station is the closest railway station to Rishikesh. The activity location is located at a distance of 14.6 km from the city center. Private cabs and Scooty / Bike Rentals are the only transportation available to reach Shivpuri from there.
By Bus: The Rishikesh ISBT is the nearest bus stand to the Shivpuri Thrill Factory. The bus stand is located at a distance of 10 km from the activity location. You can reach there by vehicle or by hiring any of the public/govt modes of transportation.
As specific as it can be: Operated by The Shivpuri Thrill Factory.
Address: Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump & DGBR, Devprayag, Shivpuri, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192
Things to know:
- You should be more than 12 years of age to participate in this adventurous sport.
- 110 kg is the maximum weight limit for taking part in Giant Swing.
- You should be medically fit to participate in this activity.
- Do not participate if you have any height fear.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for an easy experience.
- Go through some of the videos of Giant Swing on the web to get a clearer view of this activity.
- Plan your trip from March to June for the best experience of Giant Swing in Rishikesh.
Safety Guidelines for Shivpuri Gaint Swing:
- The activity is done under expert supervision and the guidance of experienced professionals only.
- The government verifies every piece of equipment for the proper safety of tourists, and after several certifications, it is given a NOC.
- Every person participating goes under training programs and ride drills.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual checkups are done to ensure a smooth ride and the proper safety of tourists.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Once cancelled, any refunds would be processed in original payment method in 10 working day.
FAQs about Giant Swing in Shivpuri?
March to June is the best time for Giant Swing in Shivpuri. There is no rainfall this season, and the weather is very calm. It provides the most suitable environment, apt for Giant Swing.
On average, Giant Swing in Shivpuri costs 1500 rupees per person. The tickets include 1 time swing from a height of 55 meters above ground.
Yes, there is an age restriction for participating in Giant Swing at Shivpuri. Twelve years is the minimum age; you should be 12 or more to enjoy this exciting activity.
You can enjoy various other enthralling activities in the Thrill Factory. Reverse Bungee Jumping, Bungee Jumping, Bag Jump, Rope Course, Archery, Arcade Games, Bowling, etc., are some activities you can do in Thrill Factory.