Kedarnath Dham, situated at an altitude of about 11,750 feet above sea level, is one of the pilgrimage centres of Panch Kedar of India. The Kedarnath shrine is also a part of the famous Char Dham Yatra. Every year a large number of devotees from Mumbai visit Kedarnath Dham to offer prayers to “Baba Kedar”. Kedarnath’s Himalayan beauty attracts every devotee towards it, which has its own spiritual significance. India Thrills has come up with the best package to travel from Mumbai to Kedarnath Dham. This Kedarnath Tour package from Mumbai is a great option for anyone travelling to Kedarnath Dham from Mumbai. It includes stay in comfy hotels with meals and transfers as well.
- Starting Point – Mumbai
- End Point – Mumbai
- Duration – 5 nights 6 days
- Cost – Rs. 14,500 / Person
Kedarnath Trip From Mumbai Higlights:
- Visit to Kaal Bhairav Temple in Kedarnath
- Stay in clean and comfortable hotels
- Watch River Sangam in Devprayag and Rudraprayag
- Attend 'Abhishek' early in the morning
- Prayer offering to “Baba Kedarnath”
- Meals - Breakfast & Dinner
- Transport and Sightseeing
- Pickup and drop
- Parking charges
- Toll Charges
- The cost that isn't mentioned under Inclusions'.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Helicopter fare
- GST 5%.
- Any additional costs due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or personal emergency.
5 Nights 6 days Kedarnath Tour from Mumbai: Itinerary
Day 1: Pickup and drive to Rishikesh (20 km / 30 min)
Day 1 of your Kedarnath to Mumbai tour, Take a flight from Mumbai and arrive at Dehradun Jollygrant Airport. Meet & greet and drive from Dehradun Airport to Rishikesh. Check-in to your hotel in Rishikesh. Rest day at leisure. Or else you can enjoy Ganga Aarti with adventurous activities like rafting, bungee jumping, zipline and kart racing. Overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Guptkashi (185 Km / 5 Hours)
After a delicious breakfast, proceed towards Guptkashi from Rishikesh. On the way you’ll see the beautiful river Bhagirathi and Alaknanda Sangam at Devprayag. After reaching Guptkashi, check-in to the hotel, and take a rest for some time. If time permits, you can also visit the Shri Ardhanarishwar Temple there. Later, drive back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 3: Guptkashi - Sonprayag - Gaurikund - Kedarnath (52 Km)
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel. Drive from Guptkashi to Sonprayag. From here you’ve to hire a shared taxi till Gaurikund. From here, the Kedarnath trek starts. If you’re not capable of trekking, you can ride on a mule. One other option to reach Kedarnath is helicopter service from Sarsi village near Sonprayag. After reaching Kedarnath, check into the hotel. Followed by the overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Day 4: Kedarnath Darshan, and Proceed to Guptkashi
Have morning Meals. Then, visit Baba Kedar and offer your prayers and have prasad. Then, Check out from the hotel and trek down till Gaurikund. Reach Sonprayag by hiring a taxi. At Sonprayag, our driver will be waiting for you. Then we’ll drive towards Guptkashi. Check-into your hotel at Guptkashi and overnight stay.
Day 5: Visit Tungnath Temple, and Depart for Rishikesh
After breakfast, you can leave for Rishikesh. If you want, you can also visit the temple of Lord Tungnath on the way. After reaching Rishikesh, check-in at the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 6: Departure day | Drive to Jollygrant Dehradun Airport
Post brunch, we will leave for Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun, Drop at the airport where this Kedarnath trip package from Mumbai comes to an end.
You can take a flight to your respective destination.
If you're interested in planning a full Char Dham Yatra tour from Mumbai, check this package!
Mumbai to Kedarnath Tour Package: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.