Kedarnath Dham, situated in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, is the place of worship of Lord Shiva. Also, a world-famous pilgrimage site, Kedarnath is known for its divine spirituality. It is a part of the famous pilgrimage to Char Dham Yatra. The visit to Kedarnath Dham from Pune is considered very sacred in hindu religion. India Thrills offers you a complete package with the best of convenience, including transportation from pune, food, accommodation, sightseeing during the trip, an expert hill guide cum driver, and good quality hotels on this Pune to Kedarnath Dham Tour Package.
- Arrival point – Pune
- Drop point – Pune
- Duration – 5 nights 6 days
- Cost – RS 15,500 / Person
Kedarnath Tour from Pune Higlights:
- Stay in comfortable hotels with the best amenities.
- Sightseeing during the trip.
- Darshan of Kaal Bhairav Temple in Kedarnath.
- Visit in Agastmuni.
- Offer prayers to “Baba Kedarnath”.
- Transport from Pune to Pune.
- Expert Guide Driver.
- Accommodation during the trip A clean and tidy hotel.
- Daily meals at the hotel.
- Entrance fee to the monument, if any.
- Transport and Sightseeing.
- Toll Plaza Fee
- Flight charges are extra
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Helicopter fare (if you prefer),
- GST 5%.
- Any additional costs due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or personal emergency.
- Laundry charges, Extra meals (chips, soft drinks etc.) and telephone charges.
- The cost is not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'.
5 Nights / 6 Days Pune to Kedarnath Trip Package: Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Dehradun Airport & Drive to Rishikesh (20 km / 30 min)
Reach Jolly Grant Airport (Dehradun) by air from Pune. Where our chauffeur will pick you up. Then, drive to Rishikesh from Dehradun Airport. Reach Rishikesh and check into your hotel. If time permits you can enjoy adventure activities like river rafting, bungee jumping, zipline, and kayaking in Rishikesh.
Day 2: Drive to Guptkashi (180 Km / 5:30 Hours)
Wake up to the beautiful morning, Have your breakfast and proceed towards Guptkashi. On the way, you will drive through Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, Tilwara and Agastmuni. After reaching Guptkashi, you can also visit the Vishwanath temple there. Later check-into your hotel, Followed by an overnight stay.
Day 3: Drive from Guptkashi to Gaurikund and then trek to Kedarnath (48 Km)
On day 3 of your Pune to Kedarnath package, Have breakfast and reach Kedarnath. There will be two options to reach Kedarnath, first by trekking and second through helicopter. If you cannot walk on the hilly terrains, you can also ride on a mule or palanquin. The helicopter service starts from Sarsi village, which you can enjoy. Later, overnight stay in Kedarnath.
Day 4: Kedarnath Ji Darshan and drive to Guptkashi
After a delicious breakfast and darshan of Lord “Kedar'', trek down to Gaurikund. And take a cab till Sonprayag. From here, we’ll drive to Guptkashi. Check-in to your hotel at Guptkashi. Followed by an overnight stay.
Day 5: Drive to Rishikesh From Guptkashi
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Rishikesh. It will be a 7 hour drive, so sit back, relax and enjoy the amazing views of hills. After reaching Rishikesh, check into the hotel at Rishikesh and stay overnight.
Day 6: Departure Day, drive to Dehradun Airport.
This is your departure day for the Kedarnath trip from Pune. Post scrumptious breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Dehradun airport. Catch your respective flight and say goodbye to the Land of ‘Gods’, Uttarakhand.
If you want to visit all 4 dhams in Uttarakhand then visit here.
Kedarnath from Pune Package: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.