Complete the journey of Kedarnath and Badrinath ji in just a single day. With India Thrills, you can complete the Do Dham Yatra in 1 day by helicopter. The thrilling destination i.e., Kedarnath and Badrinath, the enchanting Himalayan mountain views and the soothing serenity, you must take a break from your daily routine to visit these two dhams. If you are a busy person with less time, Do Dham Yatra by helicopter is the ideal choice to explore the sacred Kedarnath and Badrinath. Complete this religious Kedarnath-Badrinath Yatra by helicopter to skip long mountain treks. In this Kedarnath Badrinath Tour package by Helicopter, you’ll get delicious meals, expert guides and safe air transfers.
Kedarnath Badrinath Helicopter Tour Prices –
Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter
99,000 / Person
Maximum 70 kg
- Starting Point – Dehradun
- End Point – Dehradun
- Duration – 1 Day
Same Day Kedarnath Badrinath Tour by Helicopter Package Higlights:
- Pick up - Dehradun
- One Day Full Transfer Trip
- Kedarnath Darshan
- Bardinath Darshan
- Helicopter Tour
- Shri Kedarnath and Badrinath ji helicopter shuttle service: Dehradun - Sirsi – Kedar - Sirsi - Badrinath - Dehradun.
- Drop - Dehradun
- Helicopter Fare from Dehradun to Kedarnath ji & Badrinath ji & back
- Darshan of both the dhams in a single day
- Breakfast / Lunch at Dehradun or Sersi
- Expert Local Guide
- Helicopter handling charges.
- All Taxes & Govt. fees
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Book Aarti Slot
- Aeroplane Flight Ticket
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter Itinerary:
Day: 1 Fly Dehradun to Kedarnath and then Badrinath (One Day Tour)
Kedarnath Dham Darshan
- Arrive early morning at Helipad Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun.
- Our representative at the helipad will tell you about the journey ahead, and then we will proceed to Sarsi (near Guptkashi).
- From Sarsi we will reach Kedarnath by helicopter.
- After Kedar Darshan, the morning meal will be served in Kedarnath. After that, we will fly back to Sarsi.
Badrinath Dham Darshan
- We will fly from Sarsi to Badrinath by helicopter
- On arrival at Badrinath Helipad, our agents will take you for darshan in a car. The temple is about 15 to 20 minutes away.
- You will be given around 01-1.5 hours for darshan. After which you will have lunch in Badrinath.
- After the darshan of Shri Badrinath Ji, you will be brought to Badrinath Helipad.
- After that, we will leave for Dehradun; With this, the journey will end.
Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra by Helicopter : Schedule
- 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM: Reach Sahastradhara Helidrome at Dehradun
- 08:30 AM - 09:00 AM: By helicopter from Sahastradhara to Sersi.
- 09:00 PM - 09:15 PM: Sersi to Kedarnath
- 11:00 PM - 11:30 PM: Kedarnath to Sersi
- 11:45 PM - 12:00 PM: Sersi to Badrinath
- 04:30 PM - 05:30 PM: Badrinath to Sahastradhara
- Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham are open only for 7 to 8 months of the year, which is between April and November.
- Helicopter service does not operate during monsoon or inclement weather. Sometimes heli services may be postponed/delayed due to bad weather.
- The helicopter cannot carry more than four or six people.
- If there is time left then only other sightseeing will be possible.
- In this one-day Do Dham Yatra, there will be VIP darshan of Kedarnath and Badrinath Ji, in which booking the aarti slot will be done in advance.
- In this Kedarnath Badrinath Do Dham Yatra Helicopter Tour Package, you will have to pay 12% to 18% GST, which will be under the Centre and State Govt.
- A person above 75 kg will be charged an additional Rs 500 per kg.
- Due to limited space, you can't carry baggage more than 5kg/person in a helicopter, so only have essential things with you.
- Heli service cannot be stopped due to any personal delay, and please follow the timings during the journey.
Do Dham Yatra by Chopper: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about Kedarnath Badrinath Tour by Helicopter:
April to June is the best time to visit Kedarnath and Badrinath, as the weather during this time is much better and more comfortable than the rest of the months.
Yes. The Uttarakhand government has set up hospital camps at Badrinath and Kedarnath with better medical facilities.
Kedarnath is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, where Lord Shiva is worshipped. And on the other hand, Badrinath Ji is also one of the Char Dhams or Maths of India where Lord Vishnu is worshipped.
Nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, both these places are very cold, so you must carry warm clothes and basic medical kit.