Goa Honeymoon Packages
Explore some of the most romantic places in Goa with our Goa Honeymoon package. Choose from a wide range of exciting honeymoon tours. Customize the package as per your travel requirements without any extra charges.
Popular Goa Honeymoon Packages:
|Goa Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Cost||Details|
|Romantic Goa honeymoon package with Candle light dinner||2 Nights | 3 Days||Rs 8,990||Explore Now!|
|Goa package curated for newly wedded couple||3 Nights | 4 Days||Rs 13,990||Explore Now!|
|Goa Honeymoon Package with Flight||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 25,990||Explore Now!|
|Goa Honeymoon Tour for 5 days||4 Nights | 5 Days||Rs 19,900||Explore Now!|
|Goa Honeymoon package for couples||5 Nights | 6 Days||Rs 17,990||Explore Now!|
|Goa Honeymoon Package for 7 days||6 Nights | 7 Days||Rs 22,900||Explore Now!|
Planning a honeymoon trip to Goa, look no more, we’ve got you covered. India Thrills has the most exciting Goa honeymoon packages at relatively affordable prices. Choose from a wide range of options curated for newly wedded couples.
Goa Honeymoon packages from Delhi
|Delhi to goa package for couple||6 nights | 7 days||₹ 19,990|
|Romantic Goa Honeymoon Trip||4 nights | 5 days||₹ 15,990|
If you’re traveller from Delhi then these honeymoon packages for Goa will be an ideal for you. As you’ll get access of direct flight from Delhi to Goa. Apart from flights, Delhi to Goa honeymoon packages has sightseeing, transfers, meals and adventurous watersports. For more packages to Goa, check out our Goa Tours.
Best Time To Visit Goa:
Goa has a hot and humid climate around the year. The months of November to March are considered the best time to visit Goa as the climate is pleasant and cool compared to the rest of the year. However, April & October are considered the shoulder season and are warm and sunny. And Goa receives rainfall during July and August, so all the months are ideal for visiting Goa.
Must Visit Places in Goa, when you’re in Honeymoon:
Here are some of the most romantic places to visit when you’re enjoying a honeymoon trip to Goa.
1. Palolem Beach – known for its calm waters, Palolem beach is a beautiful place to visit on your Honeymoon tour to goa. The beach has a vibrant nightlife to indulge in. The palolem is worth visiting as it has a wide sandy beach stretched along the Arabian sea.
2. Dudhsagar Falls – When you’re south Goa, Dudhsagar falls is a place you should not forget to visit. As one of the longest falls in Asia, Dudhsagar falls has an amazing surrounding to witness. It is also a major tourist attraction in the entire Goa.
3. Butterfly Beach – The most romantic destination in Goa, Butterfly beach is at the top of the bucket list of honeymooners visiting Goa. Imagine walking in the sand barefoot while holding hands of your soulmate and a lot of butterflies’ soothing sound in the background. Also, the golden sand, blue waters and sun on the horizon offers a romantic landscape to witness.
4. Arambol Beach – Widely popular by the name of fisherman’s village, Arambol is quietest among all beaches in Goa. If you’re someone who loves to enjoy peace then Arambol is worth visiting. Also enjoy a wide range of watersports including Parasailing, Jet Ski, Surfing, Bumper ride and Banana boat ride.
5. Baga Beach – Baga beach is another must visit if you’re visiting Goa for Honeymoon. Baga beach has a lot of bars, eateries and recreation areas. The major attractions here are watersports namely paddleboarding, parasailing and jet ski. It is an ideal place to spend your time when you’re at Goa.
Must to do Things in your Goa Honeymoon:
Go through a list of options one can do when they visit Goa on Honeymoon tour.
1. Beach Tour – One of the most romantic thing a couple can do in their honeymoon is to go on a Goa beach tour. Vagator, Calangute, Sinquerim, Anjuna, Palolem and Colva are some of the best beaches to visit in the Goa.
2. Scuba diving at Grand Island – One of the most famous adventures in Goa city, Scuba diving is all about having fun underwater and experiencing the beautiful marine flora and fauna. Grand Island Scuba diving is something you shouldn’t miss out when you visit Goa on Honeymoon trip.
3. Visit Upper House in Panaji city – If you’re someone who takes pleasure in eating and dining out, then Upper house is a must visit for you. Upper house is one of the best restaurants to dine out in Goa city. The restaurant offers mouth-watering delicacies and seafood. It is an ideal place for honeymooners exploring Goa for dining options.
4. Mandovi Cruise – One of the best things to do for your partner is to book tickets for river cruises. Witness the best sunset from the top of the deck in cruise and enjoy the serene surroundings of Mandovi river. Cruise has a lot of options to keep you entertained as you can enjoy various cultural performances and folk dance. The ticket prices start from 700 rupees per person.
5. Sinq Night Club – If you love music and party, then Sinq NightClub is the place for you. The Night Club features a lounge with outside bar, private poolside, cabanas and resident Djs. And Sinq Nightclub is located just 7 km from Baga beach via Aguada Rd.
Timings – 6:00 – 11:00 pm
Visit their website for more information.
How To Reach Goa:
Goa is connected by various modes of transport in the state. One can reach via Air, Railways and Road Transport.
By Air – Dabolim is the nearest airport located just 28 km from the state capital, Panjim. It is an International airport having connectivity from all major cities in India, including Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Kolkata, and international destinations, namely Dubai and Doha. We also offer pickup and drop services from the airport in our goa tour packages.
By Train – Madgaon, and Thivim are Goa’s two major railway stations. Both railway stations have a good network of trains from all major cities in the town. Therefore, if you are travelling in our Goa travel package, we can arrange pickup straight from the above two stations.
By Road: Kadamba Bus Station is the nearest to Panaji city. One can take a bus to this bus station to enter the state of Goa. There are many bus services for travellers to reach Goa. Also, Goa state has its own bus services that are connected to the major cities in India.
FAQs By Honeymooners Visiting Goa:
Yes, Goa is indeed the safest and one of the best destinations for a married couple. Also, the crime rate is almost negligible. And the popular attractions, including Calangute and Baga beach, has crowd even late at night.
The months of November to March are considered the best to visit Goa for Honeymoon. As the weather is calm and pleasant, you can have the best time of your life with your partner.
If you’re a couple looking for a secluded place filled with serenity, we would suggest south Goa is best to explore. The place is less crowded and has pristine beaches and mesmerizing sights to witness. Dudhsagar Falls, Se Cathedral Church, Chapora Fort, and Basillica of Bom Jesus are worth visiting in South Goa.
Our most popular tour for Honeymoon in Goa are: