This Auli Uttarakhand tour package is a perfect blend of adventure, scenery and snow-laden mountains. In this customized tour, you’ll explore Mussoorie(Queen of Hills), Rishikesh and Auli. Explore the corner’s of most beautiful hill station in Uttarakhand. Don’t miss the rafting and camping adventure in Rishikesh. In Auli, you’ll get the chance to enjoy India’s second-highest ropeway ride that connects Joshimath to Auli. Also indulge in the breathtaking adventure of skiing and Gurson Bugyal Trek.
- Arrival City – Delhi
- Drop City – Delhi
- Tour Duration – 4 night 5 Days
- Queen of Hills, Mussoorie
- Camping and River Rafting in Rishikesh
- Gangaa Aarti in Rishikesh
- Skiing at Auli
- Trek to Gurson Bugyal
Standard: Starting From Rs. 21,300 Per Person
|La Vista Hill||Mussoorie||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
|Panchvati Inn||Joshimath||Breakfast||Double Deluxe Room|
|Auli Ski Resort||Auli||Breakfast||Semi-Deluxe Room|
|Shivaay Inn||Rishikesh||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
Deluxe: Starting From Rs. 24,600 Per Person
|Hotel Pearl/ Crystal Palace||Mussoorie||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
|Panchvati Inn||Joshimath||Breakfast||Premium Room|
|Auli Ski Resort||Auli||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
|Narayana Palace||Rishikesh||Breakfast||Deluxe Room|
Premium: Starting From Rs. 32,000 Per Person
|The Tattva Resort||Joshimath||Breakfast||Preimium Room|
|Blue Poppy Resort||Joshimath||Breakfast & Lunch||Double Occupancy Hut|
- Pickup from Delhi Airport
- Drop at Dehradun airport
- 16 km River Rafting Session
- All Buffet Meals during the camp stay.
- Breakfast at Hotels during Stay
- Accommodation - 3 Night Hotel Stay and 1 Night Camp stay
- Parking and Toll tax
- Water bottles per day
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- The cost that is not mentioned above
Auli Uttarakhand Tour Package Itinerary:
Day 1 Arrival Day - Delhi to Mussoorie (320 km/ 8-9 hrs)
- Pickup at Delhi Airport at 3:00 am.
- Drive to Mussoorie.
- Reach Mussoorie by morning around 11:00 am.
- Sightseeing in Mussoorie visit places like Mussoorie lake, Mall road, Company garden, and Lal tibba.
- In the evening, you can take a walk on Mall road and shop there.
- Overnight Stay in Mussoorie.
Day 2 Drive to Joshimath – 300 km/ 10 hr
- Get up in the morning and have tea & breakfast.
- Early morning drive to Joshimath and witness the charming beauty of Uttarakhand in between.
- You’ll reach Joshimath in the late evening.
- Overnight stay in Joshimath.
Day 3 Full Day at Auli - Skiing in Auli
- Have morning breakfast, Get your Ropeway tickets (1000/ person). A cab will drop you at the ticket center which is nearby.
- If you don’t get Ropeway tickets. Cab will drop you at Auli. (Only if there is no snowfall on the road)
- Enjoy a Full day at Auli.
- Overnight Stay at Auli.
Day 4 Trek to Gurson Bugyal or Sightseeing to nearby places
- Wake up a little early in the morning and get ready for Gurson Bugyal Trek.
- Start your trek for Gurson Bugyal from Auli along with a professional guide.
- On the way, you’ll witness the mountains covered with a blanket of snow and landscapes looks more scenic.
- Finish your trek and reach back to Auli by evening.
- Overnight stay in Auli.
Or this day you can plan sightseeing of nearby places to Auli such as Chattrakund and Vishnuprayag.
Day 5 Drive to Rishikesh – 265 km/ 9 hr
- Wake up early morning.
- Post breakfast, drive towards Rishikesh.
- Sit back and relax as it is a pretty long drive.
- You’ll reach Rishikesh by evening.
- Overnight stay in Rishikesh (Campsite).
Day 6 River Rafting & drop to Dehradun Airport
- Have your morning breakfast
- Check out from the campsite.
- If time permits, transfer for 16 km River Rafting Session.
- Drop to Jollygrant Airport as per your flight timings.
- Goodbye, your tour ends here!
Related Tour Packages -
Auli Uttarakhand Tour Package: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.