This Auli Uttarakhand tour package is a perfect blend of adventure, scenery and snow-laden mountains. In this customized tour, you’ll explore Mussoorie(Queen of Hills), Rishikesh and Auli. Explore the corner’s of most beautiful hill station in Uttarakhand. Don’t miss the rafting & camping adventure in Rishikesh. In Auli, you’ll get the chance to enjoy India’s second-highest ropeway ride that connects Joshimath to Auli. Also indulge in the breathtaking adventure of skiing and Gurson Bugyal Trek.
Tour Highlights: Auli Uttarakhand Tour package
- Queen of Hills, Mussoorie
- Camping and River Rafting in Rishikesh
- Gangaa Aarti in Rishikesh
- Skiing at Auli
- Trek to Gurson Bugyal
- Arrival City – Delhi
- Drop City – Delhi
• Pickup at Delhi Airport at 3:00 am.
• Drive to Mussoorie.
• Reach Mussoorie by morning around 11:00 am.
• Sightseeing in Mussoorie visit places like Mussoorie lake, Mall road, Company garden and Lal tibba.
• In evening, you can take a walk at Mall road and shop there.
• Overnight Stay in Mussoorie.
• Get up in the morning and have tea & breakfast.
• Early morning drive to Joshimath and witness charming beauty of Uttarakhand in between.
• You’ll reach Joshimath in the late evening.
• Overnight stay in Joshimath.
• Have morning breakfast, Get your Ropeway tickets (1000/ person). Cab will drop you to the ticket centre which is nearby.
• If you don’t get Ropeway tickets. Cab will drop you to Auli. (Only if there is no snowfall in the road)
• Enjoy Full day at Auli.
• Overnight Stay at Auli.
• Wake up a little early in the morning and get ready for Gurson Bugyal Trek.
• Start your trek for Gurson Bugyal from Auli along with a professional guide.
• On the way, you’ll witness the mountains covered with a blanket of snow and landscapes looks more scenic.
• Finish your trek and reach back to Auli by evening.
• Overnight stay in Auli.
Or this day you can plan sightseeing of nearby places to Auli such as Chattrakund and Vishnuprayag.
• Wake up early morning.
• Post breakfast, drive towards Rishikesh.
• Sit back relax as it a pretty long drive.
• You’ll reach Rishikesh by evening.
• Overnight stay in Rishikesh (Campsite).
• Have your morning breakfast
• Check out from the campsite.
• If time permits, transfer for 16 km River Rafting Session.
• Drop to Jollygrant Airport as per your flight timings.
• Good bye, your tour ends here!