Grab an opportunity to do the Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter. This holy yatra operated by India Thrills is especially for the pilgrims who want to speed up their pilgrimage and avoid health-related issues, hilly roads and long-distance travel. The tour includes full air transfer, sightseeing tours, delicious food and accommodation in luxury hotels. Book this Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter Package with India Thrills, and be blessed with a chance to receive the blessings of the Two Holy Dhams – Kedarnath & Badrinath.
Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter Prices –
Package (Number of Person)
94,500 / Person
Maximum 70 kg
- Starting Point – Dehradun
- End Point – Dehradun
- Duration – 2 nights 3 days
Related Packages –
Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter Highlights:
- Full Air transfer with vehicle
- Stay in 3/4 Star Hotel
- All Meals
- Expert Guide
- Helicopter flight from Dehradun/Haridwar
- Darshan of both dhams
- V.I.P Pass
- Expert Local Guide
- Local Sightseeing with our guides at both destinations.
- Shri Kedarnath ji helicopter shuttle service: Sersi – Kedar - Sersi.
- Helicopter handling charges.
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Aeroplane Flight Ticket
2 Nights 3 days Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter : Itinerary
Day 1: Flight to Sersi Helipad in Guptkashi, and then Kedarnath Darshan (104 Km / 1 Hours)
In Do dham yatra by helicopter Package: First, reach Dehradun (Railway Station/Jolly Grant) where our representative will pick you up and drop you off at Sahastradhara Road Helipad. From there you can start the journey to Kedarnath-Badrinath or Gangotri Yamunotri, any do dhams. For Kedarnath, we will fly off from Sahastradhara Helipad to Kedarnath Ji. After Baba Kedar Darshan and Puja, We will proceed towards Sersi, Guptkashi. After some time, we will visit Triyuginarayan Temple, a place where Lord Shiv & Mata Parvati married. Later, drive to your hotel in Sersi and overnight stay.
Day 2: Explore Alaknanda River, Visit Mana Village and Attend Aarti in Lord Badrinath Temple
Post breakfast, get ready for the journey to Badrinath Dham. Drive to the Sersi helipad which is nearby. Then, we will fly to Badrinath Temple. On arrival at Badrinath Helipad there will be check-in at the hotel. Post lunch, we will go to Mana village (Indian Last Village) and do several sightseeing tours along the Alaknanda River. Later, we will attend the aarti of Lord Badrinath Ji at Badrinath temple and then have dinner and stay at Badrinath.
Day 3: Badrinath Darshan, and Depart for Residence
Wake up to this beautiful morning in the lap of himalayas. Have your breakfast, and Go for Badrinath Darshan, then check-out from your hotel and we will proceed toward Badrinath Helipad. From there, we will fly off to Dehradun. Also, we will drop you at Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport / Railway Station from where you can proceed your journey onwards.
Things You Should Know before you plan your do dham yatra by Helicopter:
- Sometimes heli services may be postponed or delayed due to bad weather.
- The maximum number in the helicopter will be 6, more than this passenger cannot go in the aircraft.
- Be sure to carry warm clothes with you, as the temperature can sometimes be shallow due to the altitude.
- The maximum weight per person in the helicopter should be around 70 to 75; if it is more than this, you will have to pay an additional 500 rupees/kg per person.
- Due to the lack of space in the helicopter, you cannot carry more than 5 kg per person.
- The heli service cannot be stopped due to any personal delay, and please follow the timings during the journey.
- It would help if you had your health check-up done before starting the journey in the helicopter.
Do Dham Trip by Helicopter: Term & conditions
Booking Term: To book this trip you’ve to pay 40% of the total booking amount. After which you’ll receive a confirmation shortly. Rest amount has to be paid on arrival day before starting the mentioned trip.
- If cancellations are made within 30 days or prior, no cancellation charges will be deducted from the booking amount.
- If cancellations are made between 30-15 days, 50% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- If cancellations are made in less than 7 days, 100% of the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
- In the event of ‘No show’, No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Refund Terms: Once cancelled, any refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days.
FAQs about Do Dham by Helicopter:
April to June is the best time to visit Kedarnath and Badrinath, as the rest of the months, from November to March, are very cold and snowy, and from July to September, there are heavy rains, making these places challenging to visit.
In both dhams, excellent facilities have been provided for medical treatment. Even in an emergency, health service is provided under the supervision of a specialist doctor.
Kedarnath is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, where Lord Shiva is worshipped. And on the other hand, Badrinath Ji is also one of the Char Dhams or Maths in India where Lord Vishnu is worshipped.
Warm clothes, medical kit, mobile phone, and camera.